I am wondering, how to make concepts within any text more disambiguous, which are not disambiguous.
Horrible example following…
categorize the concept Ducktyping
Maybe when some one read my text and stuck on the Concept DT alias Ducktyping and knows the meaning of the concept in programming context, but he would think about another Concept with this designation Ducktyping of another category like Movement or Press. In this case Ducktyping is not disambiguous. How about to add a category as a prefix label to a concept e.g.
[[Object orientated programming|OOP]] [[Ducktyping|DT]]. Then this concept would be more disambiguous.
I just what to do a small category-label abbreviation with a link as a prefix to merge the concept in full like OOP[[Ducktyping|DT]] that you could just read over
Personal I have a horrible memory :/. I need any help s.o. can give like this awesome App Obsidian. That’s why.
I have different options for now to solve this problem:
- category-label as a hashtag before a concept. e.g.
- pro: you could search the category as a hashtag
- pro: a marker-function already exists with hashtags
- contra: you could probably struggle with all hashtags to find a certain hashtag which is a category.
- contra: no further definition or expanding the abbreviation of the category-label
- category-label after a token as a prefix e.g.
- pro: get rid of these hashtags
- pro: you have a unique token for the parser
- contra: no marker-function exists anymore
- category-label as a Wikilink `[[Object orientated programming|OOP]]
- pro: you have a Wikilink therefore a marker-function
- contra: depending on how extensive the notes are and/or the vault is, the categories will be much more.
- category-labels with in a Wikilink e.g.
- pro: The category is merged with the concept, you never miss the category
- contra: The category is merged with the concept. If you what to change or specify the category more, it can be very hard to find and edit all the concept in the vault.
- category-labels with a plugin
- pro: You can do what you what to solve the problem
- contra: this plugin is 1 of 10000 plugins to maintain and update
I just you think and work with these solutions in my mind to solve this problem.
- category-labels in one note
pro: the category-labels are central in the
pro: You can specify a definition or link to other vaults under the headline
# Object_orientated_programmingin the note
- contra: no special highlight of a category-label. Maybe CSS Snippets could help
- pro: the category-labels are central in the
- specify hashtag of category-label e.g.
- pro: you create a special type of hashtag
contra: no definition about the categories if you need it.
A separate note e.g.
Legend.mdwith a definition of each category cannot link
Any advice to solve my problem other ways would be very nice