How can I drag the sliding panes with mouse+keyboard the same way I do with the touchpad with two fingers?

Things I have tried

What I’m trying to do

I am trying to drag the sliding panes with mouse+keyboard the same way I do with the touchpad. With the touchpad I use two fingers: I place both of them on the top side of the touchpad and move just one of them. That makes one of the sliding panes move on the same direction of the sliding finger. Is it possible to do that with a combination of keyboard plus mouse?
Thanks

What OS are you using? To me, this really sounds like a question about your operating system and its accessibility features for scrolling, not Obsidian.

Or there may be apps that people can recommend. On MacOS, Hammerspoon is capable of controlling scrolling events, for example.

I am using Cent OS 8.
In case this means anything, I just saw I can also use the touchpad the same way described on my post’s question to:

• switch tabs in Google-Chrome with instead of using Ctrl+Tab/Ctrl+Shift+Tab.
  • scroll up and down within an Obsidian note without the need of left-clicking on the scroll bar. The behaviour is the same in this case as using the mouse scroll wheel.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.