- Hold finger on any folder
- Bottom menu appears
- Release finger from screen
- Bottom menu is starting to close down but immediately appears again
- Hold finger on any file
- Bottom menu appears and the file is hovering on this menu, anywhere where I move my finger
- If release finger on the place where the file was in files menu, the bottom menu is starting to close down and then appears again immediately.
If release finger on any other place, the hovering file disappears and bottom menu just stays.
Expecting menu to just appear without strange jumping reappear.
Expecting menu to appear only on long tap and on hold tap don’t appear and give ability to move the file.
Operating system: android 11 (realme RMX3581)
Obsidian version: 1.4.3 (95)
API version: v1.1.16
Login status: logged in
Catalyst license: none
Live preview: on
Legacy editor: off
Base theme: dark
Community theme: none
Snippets enabled: 0
Restricted mode: off
Plugins installed: 11
Plugins enabled: 0
Disabled all plugins, but the bug actually was from the start of using Obsidian, when there were no plugins even installed.
Tried on other project, rebooting the phone and Obsidian. Android 11 GO edition, Realme C30. Latest version installed from Google Play Market.