Steps to reproduce

Folders:

1. Hold finger on any folder
  2. Bottom menu appears
  3. Release finger from screen
  4. Bottom menu is starting to close down but immediately appears again

Files:

1. Hold finger on any file
  2. Bottom menu appears and the file is hovering on this menu, anywhere where I move my finger
  3. If release finger on the place where the file was in files menu, the bottom menu is starting to close down and then appears again immediately.
    If release finger on any other place, the hovering file disappears and bottom menu just stays.

Expected result

Folders:
Expecting menu to just appear without strange jumping reappear.

Files:
Expecting menu to appear only on long tap and on hold tap don’t appear and give ability to move the file.

Environment

SYSTEM INFO:
Operating system: android 11 (realme RMX3581)
Obsidian version: 1.4.3 (95)
API version: v1.1.16
Login status: logged in
Catalyst license: none
Live preview: on
Legacy editor: off
Base theme: dark
Community theme: none
Snippets enabled: 0
Restricted mode: off
Plugins installed: 11
Plugins enabled: 0

RECOMMENDATIONS:
none

Additional information

Disabled all plugins, but the bug actually was from the start of using Obsidian, when there were no plugins even installed.
Tried on other project, rebooting the phone and Obsidian. Android 11 GO edition, Realme C30. Latest version installed from Google Play Market.

screen-20230424-161222 (2)

There is no drag and drop support for notes on file explorer mobile, you need to use the “Move file to…”. The rest are valid points.

1 Like

will be fixed in v1.4.4

1 Like

Side note: I’m able to drag and drop notes in the file browser. I can’t drag them into an open note to make a link, but I can drag them into folders (unless the context menu appears — then I have to try again).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.