šŸ™ Help need please regarding Iframe scaling for Obsidian Publish

Hello.
:pray:

Please would someone be able to help me with a small but frustrating problem I am having? First, my apologies if there is a solution already in the forums for this (I have searched but not yet come across).

I am testing out Obsidian Publish which I have fallen so in love with. I have tested out embedding a sample website into Obsidian Publish and it works like a treat.

The problem I have is the website is too large for the available space in OPublish. I know I can change the linear size but that is not the solution I m after.

What I really need help with is two things

1). How to centre the website with the iframe (presently off centre leaning to the right)

2). To be able to proportionally scale the iframe image to say 70% or 80% original size

At present, the embedded external site is off centre (to the right) and to large proportionally. I do not wish for scroll bars to be present)

Apologies if a little garbled I am not tech or code-savvy clumsily learning as I go.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated

Thank you in advance.

Iā€™m not a Publish user, so I cannot test it, but maybe this solution will point you in the right direction.

1 Like

I will definitely give it a go later today thank you so much for giving me a lead on this!