Heading- incorrect formatting for h3, h4, h5 etc

Things I have tried

• Restarting my laptop
  • Restarting Obsidian, and updating it to the newest version
  • Typing in the hashtags again

What I’m trying to do

• When attempting to use the different heading levels, from Heading 3, the heading is no longer bold, and from Heading 4 onwards, the text seems to change font and become capitalised

• All I have done is change the default text to Times New Roman, as well as installing Minimal Theme- the rest is the default Obsidian setup

• What I would like to achieve is to get the remaining headings to follow a similar format to that of Heading 1 and 2, i.e bold text, and not all upper-case

• I’ve attached an image of the problem below:

• Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

Formatting is based on your theme or any custom CSS you add. That’s how the Minimal theme chooses to display h1~h6.

If you install the “Style Settings” community plugin, you can have more fine control of Minimal’s defaults.

1 Like

Thanks so much for your response!

I’ve managed to change the font to ‘normal’ so the lower levels of headings are no longer upper-case, but how would I get h3-h6 to be in bold?

You’re literally showing the screenshot with the settings… :smiley:

Play around with the font weight, to get the bold variant, or just change the style and/or variant, to suit your liking.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.