Group colors not always working

I have a number of notes all tagged with [[privacy]]. and other notes tagged with [[security]]

Although my privacy nodes all all gathered together, some of them have the same color of the security nodes. There are no other tags apart from [[privacy]] [[security]]

Steps to reproduce

I guess you can either test a bunch of nodes with these tags, or I could simply send you the md files for you to examine.

Expected result

I would expect all the notes with the [[security]] tag to be one color, set by the group color, and the [[privacy]] nodes to be an alternative set color.

Actual result

nodes are the wrong color, set by the group filter

Environment

• Operating system:
  • Obsidian version:
    v0.11.5 (installer version: v0.11.3)

Additional information

<!-- Anything else you think would help our investigation, like a screenshot or a log file? You can drag and drop screenshots to this box. For large amount of text, try putting them into something like Pastebin.

Coloring depends on the ordering if a note matches both. Try re-ordering the groups and see if that gives you what you want.

There is only 1 tag on my note, so the privacy notes only have [[privacy]] on them

@pace we are getting confused here. There is not [[securty]] tag or [[privacy]] tag in obsidian.
In obsidian tags are defined with #secury and #privacy. I suggest you read the included help vault first. And If you still can’t figure out the issue, post a screen recording where you show the files, their tags, and how they appear in the graph.