"Group by" doesn't work in dataview table for Milestones-Overview from different projects

Yeahhhh!!!

When I use “file.name” instead of “task.file.name” it starts to look pretty! :slight_smile:

Now that’s my code:

TABLE 
	rows.Tasks.from AS "from", 
	rows.Tasks.to AS "to", 
	regexreplace(rows.Tasks.text, "\[.*$", "") AS Milestone, 
	rows.Tasks.link AS "date milestone created"
FROM #ms
WHERE file.tasks FLATTEN file.tasks AS Tasks 
WHERE !Tasks.completed 
SORT Tasks.to DESC
GROUP BY file.name

and that’s the result:

In total, now I have 6 milestones in my notes, out of 5 projects. => The grouping works, because in the first column, there are only 5 entries (my 5 projects). The only thing which is not so nice yet, is what you can see inside the red square:
These are the two milestones, which belong to the same project - so far so (very) good! :slight_smile: What I’d still like to adjust is, that the entries of the first milestone (the first dot in column 2-5 inside the red square) are all on the same level/heigth, across the rest of the columns…

Do you have also a solution for that?

Thanks so much so far!!! You already helped me a lot! :slight_smile: