A simple lightweight visual UI for git integration. Ideally this could behave similar to VS Code’s git integration (show which files are new or edited since the last commit), a UI for staging changes, a UI for committing changes, and a UI for pushing/pulling.
I think a totally acceptable MVP of the Plugin could have no branch support and no merge/merge-conflict resolution support.
For the most part, such a plugin would need:
- A small custom UI pane (for stashing, committing, pulling, etc).
- A method for styling listings in the note directory pane.
- A method for changing plugin settings.
- Some way of interacting with the shell / external environment.
- Ideally, some kind of file listeners.