When adding a link from one note to another (e.g., by typing
[] ) the search field comes up. After entering a search term, I got results that weren’t related. At first, I thought this was a bug.
Asked about it in Discord, and it was explained that search is fuzzy, and that the suggested matching characters are bolded. Fuzzy search is great, but I completely missed that the matching characters were bolded (it was a bit too subtle for me). If the matching characters were more obvious, I think it would have felt less like a bug.
Would be great if the matching characters were colored or highlighted (in addition to being bold)
No workaround right now. It’s not a big deal as I know what to look for now. It’s more of a small optimization for future first-time users.