Folding indicators and enumeration list: can't click

I’m trying to create enumerated list and fold/unfold it in a preview

Issue. Folding indicators are drawn behind items’ numbers, and they are unclickable. See the screenshot near numbers 1, 7, 10 and 11.

This issue appears in various themes. For example, in Panic mode theme it is slightly better: folding indicators are unclickable only for 2-digit indexes. (Screenshot below)

This happens in many themes, so I think it is related to Obsidian itself, and not a specific theme.

Any ideas how to fix this? version 0.15.9

P.S. A text input for reproduction

#### asdf
1. asdfa
    1. xxxx
	    * asdf 
	    * asdf  
	    * asdf  
    1. xxxx
    1. xxxx
    1. xxxx
    1. xxxx
    1. xxxx
    1. xxxx 
	    * asdf 
	    * asdf  
	    * asdf  
    2. xxxx  
    4. xxxx
	    * asdf  
    5. xxxx
	    * asdf  
    6. xxxx
	    * asdf  
	    * asdf  

Have you tried if it occurs with all community themes and snippets turned off? If not, the issue is theme-related and not obsidian-related.

Try the same in the sandbox vault! If everything works fine there, you should post a bug report to the respective theme developers!

1 Like

Thanks, I have checked again in fresh vault, and now I’m sure that it is Obsidian related. The issue is related to enumeration lists and folding indicators in presence of the large zoom.

It looks like a folding indicator has a strict distance to the lowest digit in the item index. So, with large zoom-in and/or big (3-digit) indexes, the indicator is draw behind digits. But with large zoom out it is visually far away from the digits.

1 Like

I can’t reproduce this…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.