Focus on the beginning of the title text string when zooming out

As a user, I have noticed that when I zoom out in canvas, the canvas focuses on the middle of the title text string, which decreases the readability of the text. See figure.

Therefore, I would like to suggest that the canvas should focus on the beginning of the title text string instead of the middle when I zoom out. This would make the titles more readable and allow me to easily navigate through my notes.

I believe that this change would be beneficial for many Obsidian users and would greatly improve the user experience. Thank you for considering my suggestion.

Regards, Battle Beaver
Skjermbilde 2023-02-15 082358

(Thank you ChatGPT)

1 Like

Unrelated: how were you able to ignore the template when creating this feature request? There is supposed to be a template that appears when a new topic is created in #feature-requests, but it seems like it is being ignored by everyone.

(Copying and pasting this across multiple threads to try and get some insight into the problem.)

I used that template as a guide for what should be included, not for how it should structured. I figured it was less important for simple feature requests. But I’ll keep that in mind in the future, thank you.