[Feature] Open local graph on mobile iOS

Platform

[x ] iOS
[ ] Android

Obsidian Mobile version: v0.0.xx

Is there a way to open a local graph on mobile iOS? I keep 1600+ glossary entries in one vault, and the general graph view is pretty unusable at this scale–it is too crowded and is either slow or does not appear at all. When I find a word, I would like to view a local graph to see synonyms and related words. This works great in the desktop version but I can’t figure out how to do that on mobile. Thanks! Elena

If i understand your question correctly, try swiping down from just below the note title to open the Mobile Command Palette and search for ‘local graph’. You may also need to toggle On Graphs in Core Plugins in the Settings UI.

1 Like

OMG yes! That’s exactly what I needed–thank you!

But: I do get a graph now, but I can’t click on other dots in the graph to explore further. Nor can I resize it to see the file names better. Is that a bug or a feature?

I’ve had issues with both those actions on iPad. I’m not qualified to say if it’s a bug with Obsidian mobile app or the Core Plugin. That question I’ll leave to the Moderators.

I have found using the Backlinks option more useful for viewing links at this point in development cycle, but that option requires a learning curve too.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Graph views will be improved in a future release - there’s a few other threads tracking graph view bugs already. (The fact that graphs even works is miracle! We’ve done 0 work for it on mobile yet).

2 Likes