[Feature] Better way to resizing panes on mobile

Platform

[ ] iOS
[x] Android

Obsidian Mobile version: v1.0.5

Its not impossible to resize note panes right now but its REALLY hard, it can only increase the size of the pane on the left, one millimetre at a time and doesnt work when panes are split horizontally

So I’m requesting a better way to resize panes. One way that could be done is by using a small button that can be dragged right, left, up&down to resize panes. Another not very convinient way would be using a command that triggers some box where size of panes can be specified.

6 Likes

I’ve noticed that if I connect a mouse to my tablet then I can resize the panes. But I can’t resize them using touch at all. This is true on both iPads and Android tablets. I wonder if this is an electron problem or a obsidian problem.

4 Likes

This is very intesresting because I am unable to do it with a mouse. I use Obsidian on an Android tablet in landscape mode, so being able to resize the panes is important.

I am not able to resize panes on mobile in tablet mode at all. I tried using a mouse and that also does not work.

It would be great to add the ability to resize panes on mobile.

also unable to resize on Android tablet going to try A mouse

I am also unable to resize on iPad Pro. I’ve got latest versions of OS and Obsidian.