Eyedropper Returns NAN in Red Channel on Linux

Describe the bug
Linux, PopOS 22.04

When I use the eyedropper tool to grab colors in the color selection menu, my selected color populates the first field with NAN rather than the desired 0 - 255 values, this occurs regardless of color format. I first noticed this in the Obsidian markdown formatting assistant plugin, so I posted an issue for it there that hasn’t been looked at. I assumed it was an issue with the specific plugin, but I noticed it happens in Excalidraw as well and I found an issue for it from another user posted into the excalidraw issues.

• I was able to reproduce the issue on an obsidian eyedropper, unrelated to any plugins
  • I went and made sure I was running the newest appimage version of Obsidian before writing this, and couldn’t find any reports in the forum for it yet.
  • I opened with no plugins enabled in the sandbox vault to test this with none of my custom css or anything else enabled

Steps to reproduce

Expected result

• get all 3 fields populated by eyedropper

Actual result

• one of the fields yields NAN
  • colors can be selected manually clicking around in the field, but the eyedropper fails to pickup the colors

Environment

SYSTEM INFO:
Obsidian version: v1.3.5
Installer version: v1.3.5
Operating system: #202303130630~1683753207~22.04~77c1465 SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Wed M 6.2.6-76060206-generic
Login status: not logged in
Insider build toggle: off
Live preview: on
Legacy editor: off
Base theme: dark
Community theme: none
Snippets enabled: 0
Restricted mode: on

RECOMMENDATIONS:
none

Additionally neofetch for a bit more info:

This sounds like a chrome/electron issue. We don’t make the eyedropper, we use it.

Is this with the appimage?

Yes, see top of post, downloaded newest appimage before testing