Error when showing html

When using html on notes or browsing into plugins there are erros in formats.
How to solve it?

the unformated contents are in all notes. not only html content as said.

I am going to move this to help because you did not follow the bug report template/troubleshooting guide.

It looks like a font issue. Did you set a custom font?

I’ve seen something similar with a user installed font being corrupted and/or conflicting with a Windows system font. If this is Windows, that’s something to investigate as well.

not. Only installed. The first use it was ok. Later started this error. I am using windows. I tried to reinstall but it was not possible full uninstall and after reinstall all thing stay the same with error.

not. Only installed. The first use it was ok. Later started this error. I am using windows. I tried to reinstall but it was not possible full uninstall and after reinstall all thing stay the same with error.
how to investigate?

Important aspect @ariehen :
Code block is working.

Could you say me how to make a full uninstall in windows? after this I would try reintall again to check it will solve the problem.

As WhiteNoise originally said, this looks like a font issue.

The font used for code blocks is different than the font used for the main / body text. The font for code blocks is the Monospace font.

Try changing the Text font font here:

Though this seems like a Windows OS font issue.

Worked. Thanks a lot.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.