ERROR screen loading vault (over n over)

First, search the help docs and this forum. Maybe your question has been answered! The debugging steps can help, too. Still stuck? Delete this line and proceed.

What I’m trying to do

Remove an error screen that attempts to LOAD a Vault that does not exist Error EPERM: operation not permitted. I’m unable to remove it after I pick another vault that sends me into the APP. In the app I can get into a newly created vault. But NO MATTER WHAT I DO i’m unable to REMOVE THE ERROR SCREEN THAT KEEP RUNNING & RUNNING & RUNNING until I end the TASK which blows the APP & the running ERROR SCREEN. It’s not dealing with remote vaults EITHER. Thanks ahead of time. Im just getting started yesterday or so. I’m a user of EVERNOTE.

More info:
Obsidian app attempted to open a non-existent vault… my fault.
However, I’m unable to get rid of the huge black error screen while stating "An error while loading Obsidian. Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, watch ‘C:\Users\userName-folder\use-this-folder’
Buttons following: [Reload app] [Open Another Vault]

There are a few EPERM topics in the forum here. Maybe something in there that could help?

https://forum.obsidian.md/search?q=eperm

Well, game over. I have just fixed the issue and now I am able to use Obsidian without an ERROR SCREEN running all the time :slight_smile:
Had to move a FOLDER out that OBSIDIAN was pointing at and removed 2 files in it and then created another FOLDER that replace the FOLDER i removed (from Documents folder of all folders to choose from OH BROTHER). And then LAUNCHED OBSIDIAN and it’s FIXED. But thanks for everybody coming by to LQQK. :slight_smile: