Error - Obsidian Release v1.1.0 (Insider build)

Hi,

I have updated to Obsidian Release v1.1.0 (Insider build) and get the error shown in the screenshot after enabling the community plugins and reopening Obsidian.

Thank you and best regards
Marcel

Same here. "TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ā€˜leafā€™)

1 Like

Sorry, figure out which plugin is causing this and disable it. You can use the divide and conquer plugin to aid the search.

Thanks for the advice. For now though, Iā€™m back to v1.0.3. I donā€™t have time for that right now, unfortunately. But thank you very much for this awesome application!

@WhiteNoise: Thanks for the divide & conquer hint. In my case it was the Multi-Column Markdown. Left a note on Github for the developer.

1 Like

This error occurred with multi-column plugin in my case. I had to disabling it.

1 Like

After updating to ver 1.1.0 there is problem with installing some community plugins (for example ā€œSpaced Repetition pluginā€ and ā€œCustom File Explorer Sortingā€) - I have mistake ā€œFailed to install pluginā€ā€¦ Manual installation also not working (I canā€™t Enable plugin).
The same problem people complaining on https://www.reddit.com/r/ObsidianMD/comments/zbmz4s/failed_to_install_the_spaced_repetition_plugin/

it canā€™t be the same problem, that reddist post is from 2 days ago. 1.1 was released few hours ago.

Yes you are right. But I have reinstalled Obsidian ver 1.0.3 right now and I have the same problem with Installation of Spaced Repetition Plugin (and some others). Maybe it is old bug (not specific for ver 1.1.0?)ā€¦?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.