Emojis in the file name are not counted correctly for windows path length limits

Once you’ve done the above, delete everything above this line.

Steps to reproduce

• Rename a file with an emoji that is past the path limit
  • this is an exact file name that is past the windows limit, but obsidian allows on windows
awefoawjefda asdfawefawefaw awefeawdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd awefawefaweofjawlefkjaef asdfaewfawef awefaef awefaefa aegaergegr sdgergrg dgergserg regsergaweg aergaegaegawef aleifjejawefhuiewafihuef asefwe awefaefw aefaewf📘

Did you follow the troubleshooting guide? [Y/N]

• Yes. I was able to create the file in the sandbox mode that was past the limit. Same exact file name that caused the error. I can’t check this exactly because I am not going to sync a different vault to my phone or figure out how exactly windows determines path lengths and write code to do that.

Expected result

• Attempting to rename a file past the limit gives an error message or just doesn’t allow it to happen

Actual result

• Could create a filename past the limit.
  • Obsidian Sync on mobile, understood that the file length was too long and gave the error message of illegal characters

Environment

• The operating system is wrong here. I have windows 11
    SYSTEM INFO:
    Obsidian version: v1.5.11
    Installer version: v1.4.16
    Operating system: Windows 10 Home 10.0.22631
    Login status: logged in
    Catalyst license: none
    Insider build toggle: off
    Live preview: on
    Base theme: adapt to system
    Community theme: none
    Snippets enabled: 0
    Restricted mode: off
    Plugins installed: 3
    Plugins enabled: 3

Additional information

• It seems that the method of checking length that is used on android mobile for deciding whether to sync a file is the correct method. Using that same method if possible on the desktop seems like it would fix the issue.
  • This file caused issues outside of obsidian when the path was too long which shows that what the desktop is using to count length is wrong.
  • With one emoji, I needed to delete two characters in order to get it back to within actual length limits.