Embeded dataview table does not look the same as non-embeded

Things I have tried

I have tried googling around, I have tried going through the data view documentation. I have tried messing with the CSS, using inspector view to find what to change, nothing seems to work.

What I’m trying to do

Since a recent update dataview tables no longer look the same. I have tried several things in the css code but it does not seem to work. Any help would be very appreciated!

Example of what it looks like:

My entire CSS file:

table {
    display: block;
    overflow-x: auto;
    white-space: nowrap;
    word-wrap: break-word;
    width: 100%;
    text-align: center;
}

dataview.table-view-table{
    display: block;
    overflow-x: auto;
    white-space: nowrap;
    word-wrap: break-word;
    width: 100%;
}

th, td, tr {
}

.frontmatter-container {
    display: none;
}

.markdown-preview-view .markdown-embed-title {
}

.markdown-preview-view .markdown-embed h5 {
}

What’s the behavior without css snippets and with default theme?

Obviously there is no sideways scrolling like this, but apart from that roughly the same:

I’m using Obsidian v.1.0.3, Dataview 0.5.47 and don’t have that behavior (in default theme or Minimal theme).

So, I don’t know if you have any other css snippet, plugin or special settings that force the table content to the available width.

I have no other css snippets, and also tried disabling all my plugins. As far as I can see there are no specific settings for embedded notes anywhere, I messed around a bit of course but nothing really seems to change anything :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.