Embedded PDFs blank on PDF export when embedding the same file with different pages

This has already been reported and should be fixed in Obsidian v1.3.6. But it still renders nothing if you use the same embedded PDF with different pages, in a note.

Steps to reproduce

1. Put a PDF in your vault with multiple pages (example.pdf)
  2. Embed a PDF page using ![[example.pdf#page=1]]
  3. Embed another PDF page, for example ![[example.pdf#page=2]]
  4. Use the “Export to PDF” option for the note

Expected result

Two pages should be rendered in the final exported PDF

Actual result

Only one is actually rendered

Environment

SYSTEM INFO:
Obsidian version: v1.3.7
Installer version: v1.3.4
Operating system: Windows 10 Pro 10.0.19044
Login status: not logged in
Insider build toggle: off
Live preview: on
Legacy editor: off
Base theme: dark
Community theme: none
Snippets enabled: 0
Restricted mode: on

RECOMMENDATIONS:
none

Additional information

Note: this feature from 1.3.6 do work as expected for a single page. If you skip the step 3 from the reproduce steps, everything work as expected

I can’t reproduce. Post a screen recording of this happening in the sandbox vault.

Sure, but it seems like this won’t reproduce the same way. For instance, this time I could not render any embedded PDF page. The last time, at least the last embedded page was correctly exported.
obsidian

Update: I think I found what is related to the problem and cause inconsistency in my tests. If I choose a different page size in the export menu, I have different results (sometimes a page do get rendered and others don’t). I ultimately found that the “legal” size seems to work for this specific PDF tested, but for other PDFs it won’t, and I have to find out a better page size. Some PDF may get “glitchy” for any size settings. With “glitchy” I mean that the majority of pages are rendered but may be partially without text.
This issue only occurs on slides exported as PDF files, but according to my test for common document sizes (A4), this will not occur. You may cannot reproduce the issue because of this.