Steps to reproduce
- Create a new file using the “New note” button in the left bar.
- Type “—” in the beginning of the note.
- Then click enter to the next line.
the color of “—” in the editor should be gray.
the color of “—” is still white and the font of all the next typing changed to monospace.
In my file, I noticed the font change but continue my writing. Suddenly the whole text disappears from the screen, like it was an empty file. Then I cannot edit it anymore. It occurs much time, but I didn’t find a recurrence pattern of this situation.
- Operating system: Windows 10
- Obsidian version: 0.6.4; 0.6.2; (I only tried these 2 version).
- Using custom CSS: No.