- create a new vault on an Android mobile, use live-preview mode
- create page “test1” and type [[test2]], create page “test2” by tapping it
- edit “test2”, and collapse the touch keyboard with the “toggle keyboard” button on the toolbar
- use Android system navigation button to go back to the previous page “test1”.
- the edit toolbar disapper but the page navigation buttons do not appear. It’s empty at the bottom.
(Actually, I get the same result if in step 4 I use the navigation button “go to front page” or “go to next page” or create a new page with [] syntex and tap it)
Did you follow the troubleshooting guide? [Y]
I want the page navigation buttons appear after going back to the previous page. If it’s impossible, at least give me edit toolbar.
I have to tap the text in “test1” to get the edit toolbar, and use the “toggle keyboard” button again to get the page navigation buttons. That’s two additional taps everytime.
I guess it went wrong when I use “toggle keyboard” button.
Operating system: android 12
Obsidian version: 1.4.6 (105)
API version: v1.3.3
Login status: not logged in
Live preview: on
Legacy editor: off
Base theme: dark
Community theme: none
Snippets enabled: 0
Restricted mode: on
The best design here, in my opinion, will be: Showing edit toolbar when the keyboard is expanded; showing navigation buttons when the keyboard is collapsed. As far as I know, the Logseq and Notion Android apps behave like that.