We strongly recommend you to search the forum with possible keywords before submitting a new bug report. Please also try your repro steps with third-party plugins and custom CSS disabled and see if it’s still reproducible. If it’s an issue with third-party plugins or themes, try contacting the author for help. Once you’ve done the above, delete this line.
- Add some code block in a list item. (``` with 2~4 space before)
- This is a list item, and need a short code block comment. \``` Here is the code: and has multi-lines return \``` The '\\' can be remove.
- Only the first line of code block has been add class “HyperMD-list-line”.
- The following lines of code block is naked, CSS selector hard to choose them. Indent the code block in list item would be very difficult.
- Only in [edit mode], the reading mode rendered a diff structure, and every thing is fine.
- Operating system:
- Debug info: