Easy way to close local graph on mobile

We strongly recommend you to search the forum with possible keywords before making a new feature request. If your request is very similar to an existing one, consider liking it and/or making a comment rather than making a new one. Once you’ve searched and determined that this is a new request, delete this line.

Use case or problem

I am looking for an easy way to close the local graph view on my iPad.

Proposed solution

Implement a close button in the local graph view of the mobile version.

Current workaround (optional)

Set focus on the note pane, open the command pallet and choose “Close all other panes”.

Related feature requests (optional)

none

3 Likes

I’d love to see this too. This is a major annoyance while using the app currently. It feels like this should not have been implemented without this, as it is really easy to get ‘stuck’. I did not know about the workaround, so thanks for that.

Edit: to clarify, it feels more like this is a bug other than a ‘new feature’.

Just another ‘workaround’ or solution for android. (can’t test it for iOS.)

Long pressing the menu button brings up the option to close the current pane.

Hi @C4Phoenix,

the local graph on my iPad doesn’t have a menu button (see screenshot). So, is the display on android different from mine?

Yes, it is displayed differently on my android devices. It might (Just a guess) be possible that your theme is removing the button? (I don’t know how it is supposed to look, but double-checking should not be too difficult.) If that’s not it, then it would be an IOS specific bug (in my opinion) and I hope it gets resolved quickly :).

Hi @C4Phoenix,

Your guess is right. It seems to be a theme problem. I am using Minimal Theme and it doesn’t show the hamburger menu in the local graph pane. All other themes I tried show the menu.
I am going to report the issue to the theme developer.

Thanks for your help and best regards.

1 Like