Distorted dataview output for multi-value key within a function formula

Things I have tried

I used FLATTEN query and this helped to get rid of the distortion in the output but it’s not what I really need.

What I’m trying to do

I want dataview to apply the following function formula correctly on multi-value key notes just like with single-value keys:

TABLE WITHOUT ID

file.link AS "Name",
ID,

"[" + 
"0" +
Phone +
"](tel:" +
Calling_code +
regexreplace(Phone, "[-]", "") +
")"
 AS "Phone No."

FROM "4 - Company Staff"

When the note of a person have more than one phone no. the output comes out as in the following image:

1 Like

Do you want each phone number a person has to be its own link? If so, consider using the map function, maybe, to apply that formatting to each item in the list. However, I am not sure what the behavior will be on people who have only one phone number. You might have to format the single phone numbers as if they were inside a list of size 1, or there might be some other solution.

1 Like

This is exactly what I needed. I used map function and that works. Thank you very much.

P.S. People who have 1 number didn’t show up at all until I formatted them as a list as you kindly mentioned. But that’s ok for me.

1 Like

Yay, I’m glad that worked. Thanks for reporting back on what happened with contacts with just one number - now we have both learned something!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.