Discordian Theme

Discordian Theme - new 0.8.2 version

Discordian Theme - new 0.8.3 version

fixes: Blockquotes wrap around floating images
adds: Semantic versioning in theme description

Gotcha, thank you! Yes Iā€™ve seen this as a standard on other sites now that Iā€™ve noticed it. Sort of like seeing your car everywhere in the city once you buy one. I like the clean look.

1 Like

Discordian Theme - new 0.8.4 version

Quick retrofixes for Emojis and Advanced Tables Plugin

• Emojis should line up correctly (as they were in previous versions)
  • Brings back original action button sizes for Advanced Tables Plugin
1 Like

Discordian Theme - new 0.8.5 version

Fixes

• Scroll bar overlap with long tables and similar
  • CSS rule breaking code editor editability in some weird circumstances

All fixes by @louy - thanks for contribution !!

https://github.com/radekkozak/discordian/releases/tag/0.8.5

1 Like

Heya @radekkozak , I submitted two issues with the lists and gutter overlapping the writing area because there were a few bugs when Obsidian updated to v0.11.13.

Thanks!

1 Like

Iā€™m also having some gutter overlap with the text area. Seems to be visually present when folds are enabled, but still prevents me from clicking at the beginning of a line.

Still LOVE this theme, my first pick.

Unfortunately I have the same problem (v0.12.1), which is a shame because Discordian is by far the best looking theme for me.

1 Like

Discordian Theme - new 0.8.6 version

LONG OVERDUE FIXES !!

https://github.com/radekkozak/discordian/releases/tag/0.8.6

For all of you folks waiting for new version of Discordian - THANK YOU for your patience. Iā€™ve described my predicament on Github Issues but for all of you not following the Discordian repository i feel like i owe you my quick explanation. Itā€™s simple although not merry: i got Covid here in Poland. Big scare, but i managed to slip out from the its nasty grip somehow (mainly because of excellent medical care). Since last week iā€™m home again but still recovering, both physically and mentally and so iā€™m trying slowly to get my head around things.

Anyway, i did try to look into things these past few days to help you with your issues. I see i have missed quite few Obsidian updates so it is probably many changes there in official editor code that moved things around and i will need to see whatā€™s what to get Discordian up to speed with newest Obsidian version, but

For now i have fixed most obvious issues you all reported - see below

Also, please have a careful look at how image grids are working now - it had to be changed because as of version 0.11.3 Obsidian changed the way images are grouped which made the flexbox approach provided by Discordianā€™s image grids no longer possible - PLEASE READ my whole explanation and showcase on Github to avoid any surprises there.

Fixes

• Image grids and image captions - now working again with Obsidian 0.11.3 (restrictions apply due to internal Obsidian changes) Fixes #44
  • Fold gutter overlapping and covering the writing area in editor mode. Fixes #43 / cc @captaincaed @s-kyy @mara
  • Nested checklists and lists are aligned properly again. Fixes #42
  • Margin shifts between modes

Thatā€™s it for now. Again, big thank you for the contribution and all your patience. I really appreciate it. I am also glad that for some of you the previous version worked as temporary solution

@s-kyy @mara @captaincaed - these are really kind words: i am really happy you like the theme and i hope this update fixes the problem you were having. Enjoy

If you happen to stumble upon some other discrepancies with newest Obsidian do not hesitate to let me know.

5 Likes

Thanks for the work @radekkozak, it was worth the wait :+1:

Iā€™d also be interested if youā€™d extend the theme for the Obsidian Tabs and Pane Relief plugins. What do you think?

Thank you!
All the best for your recovery!

1 Like

Glad you enjoy @s-kyy

As to the plugin question - to be honest i try to support only most used plugins by the community - mostly because there is no way for me support them all and moreover to keep up with them :smiley: Plus there is such proliferation of plugins now it seems to be the only sane choice if you know what i mean.

For example - i missed few weeks of updates and there are tons of plugins that appeared in that short amount of time - the one you mention - i didnā€™t even know that one hehe.

But main question for me is how much it will be embraced by the community. Another possibility is that i will myself somehow find it helpful and just support it.

I will try of course look into it, see whatā€™s what because speaking right now iā€™ve no idea.

Anyway, if there is something particular that is not working for you with that plugin maybe just shoot me - if there is something ease solvable i can just do that

Main objective for me now is to catch up with main Obsidian updates and see how mobile version of Obsidian is, because i missed that too. Probably i will need to rework Discordian theme for the mobile version which would be next bigger milestone i think.

2 Likes

You got it @mara

and thank you kindly for good word, every kind wish is appreciated in my current state

All best to you as well

This is the most bad@$$ theme.
I am SO GLAD you are healthy again. Iā€™m a contact tracer in the US. This stuff is no joke.

edit: I tried Cybertron for a minute, and it hurt me. So glad to be back with Discordianā€¦

Yes thatā€™s totally understandable. Catch up with what you need/ want to do first! Hopefully the new plugins are to your liking, too. Iā€™ve been enjoying them Obsidian Tabs over Sliding Panes lately haha

I like the image enhancements, but I donā€™t want to change the other parts of my current theme. How I should make to modify my theme with this enhacements?

Thank you