While trying to figure out some CSS stuff, I put a couple lines in the “element.style” part of the CSS inspector. In the past, I’m pretty sure those have been cleared out when restarting Obsidian. But I’ve got a couple that just won’t go away. Anyone know how to clear them?
- restarting Obsidian
- rebooting, then restarting Obsidian
- closing all instances of Obsidian on my various devices, just restarting on one device
- reloading (cmd R) in the Dev Tools window
- manually deleting the entries in the element.style area (they just come back)
- looking at the Changes panel in Dev Tools (nothing there)
- Googling to find out where these changes are stored in Dev Tools (no luck there)
I have managed to override/negate the entries via a CSS snippet, but I would really like to figure out how to make them go away permanently. I’ve put a screenshot below - it’s those two lines in element.style (they’re struck out because I overrode them in a CSS snippet file). Is this like a “reinstall Obsidian” level thing? I hope not!
I’m on Mac, and I use iCloud for my vault, if that’s relevant.