- Open a file in reading mode
- Place cursor in the inline-title edit line
- Open the quick switcher with hot keys (cmd+o)
- Choose another file
Other file is opened without any changes
Other file is opened, and renamed to the title of the last open file.
- If the files are in the same folder, the rename will fail with a message at the top
- If the files are in separate folders, the rename will succeed, and the new file will actually have the name of the previous file
- Operating system: MacOS Monterey 12.6
- Debug info:
SYSTEM INFO: Obsidian version: v1.0.0 Installer version: v1.0.0 Operating system: Darwin Kernel Version 21.6.0: Mon Aug 22 20:17:10 PDT 2022; root:xnu-8020.140.49~2/RELEASE_X86_64 21.6.0 Login status: logged in Catalyst license: insider Insider build toggle: on Live preview: on Legacy editor: off Base theme: dark Community theme: none Snippets enabled: 0 Restricted mode: on RECOMMENDATIONS: none
This was tested in a new, sanitary vault with no plugins and no themes installed.