DB Folder Drop Down Order

What I’m trying to do

Using DB Folder, I have everything set up the way I want. The only problem is, I use a color emoji system to “rank” certain things (think of a habit tracker that’s a 0-5 scale instead of a yes/no).

The problem is the entries in the dropdown do not appear in the same order I’ve set them. The order should be :white_circle::green_circle::large_blue_circle::yellow_circle::orange_circle::red_circle:, but they show up in the dropdown in a different order (and not always in the same different order.

I’ve tried deleting and re-creating the options, but that didn’t change anything. I suspected there was some kind of auto-sorting going on, but the displayed order is not in alphabetical order either…(white, red, blue, orange, yellow, green).

Any ideas?
Programmed:
CleanShot 2024-01-18 at 14.58.42

Displayed:
CleanShot 2024-01-18 at 14.58.50

I’d have guessed the order might be based on their Unicode code point numbers (which might be the same order they appear in your system’s emoji picker), but that obviously isn’t the case if the order changes.

If you don’t find an answer here, you could post in the Issues tab of the plugin’s GitHub.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.