DataView to create task overview

What I’m trying to do

I create general meeting notes where I tag actions I need to discuss with people as follow:

#todo/discuss/sister
- discuss a
- discuss b
- discuss c

#todo/discuss/brother
- discuss d
- discuss e
- discuss f

Now I want to have an overview page where I want to have a view of things i need to discuss with certain people (this should contain tasks form all the pages in my vault).
For this i created a new page with the following dataview:

Discuss with my Sister

TASK from #todo/discuss/sister  

Discuss with my Brother

TASK from #todo/discuss/brother  

However the above dataview returns: No results to show for task query.

Any advise is highly appreciated.

While smart people have not answered you, I can suggest starting with this by changing the data

[!todo]

Task From #todo/discuss 
Where !completed 
Group by (discuss)
Sort (discuss)

Thank you for the suggestion. This would indeed only show the non-completed todo’s. However, I don’t see any results (nor completed, nor not-completed). Dataview states: No results to show for task query.

Probably because there is nothing in that particular tag, try doing it separately for your sister and separately for your brother.

Task from #todo/discuss/sister
When !completed 

This should already show all tasks by sister, but I would add grouping and sorting by date.

Task from #todo/discuss/sister
When !completed 
Group by (date)
Sort (date)

When I add the tag in front of every task such as:

• #todo/discuss/sister topic to discuss with sister
  • #todo/discuss/brother topic to discuss with brother

then I get it working.
However I was hoping that if I would indent(group) the task below the tag that this would also work but apparently not. Do you have perhaps a solution/idea for this?

What don’t you like if they are separate? Why do you want to group them? By what criteria do you want to group them?

What don’t you like if they are separate? Why do you want to group them? By what criteria do you want to group them? Read the instructions and the parameters for how to group, maybe something will suit you. Grouping - Tasks User Guide - Obsidian Publish