Dataview stopped working? Just updated to 1.3.5

First, search the help docs and this forum. Maybe your question has been answered! The debugging steps can help, too. Still stuck? Delete this line and proceed.

What I’m trying to do

Obsidian auto-updated to 1.3.5 on Linux, and on opening my vault, all my Dataviews are just reporting: Dataview: No results to show for list query.

Things I have tried

I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the dataview plugin and closing and opening Obsidian.

I’ve tried tweaking the script and tweaking notes so as to give it something new to report.

Here’s my dataview script:

list from [[]] and !outgoing([[]])

(using the ‘wrong’ single quote marks to make sure they’re visible)

Okay! It started working again!

I had a separate vault open; I tried closing that one too, in case it was holding anything in my system.

Closed both, reopened both, dataview is working again!

Might be a small fix, but maybe this is useful for anyone who is having the same problem!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.