Dataview query ImageField+TextField doesn't render in Android

What I’m trying to do

I am struggling to embed pictures and render them on Android.
I aim for a DailyNote with a dataview table that query for the notes that I create throughout the day, capturing a journal moment in individual AtomicNotes.

These AtomicNotes contain the fields Status, Date, Emoji, Journal, and Images.
The DailyNote table should render Status + Date + Emoji in the same column and, Journal + Images in another column.

I think that the dataview query is OK but this issue is dependent on the syntaxis I use when embedding the Image in the AtomicNote.
- I can only get it working on Windows with the absolute path of the images in my vault ![xxxx.jpg](C:\Absolut\Path\Obsidian\Attachments\xxxx.jpg)
- I don’t get it working on Android with the absolute path of the images in my vault ![xxxx.jpg](storage/emulated/0/ObsidianSyncVaults/Obsidian/Attachments/xxxx.jpg)
- My AtomicNotes that contains this picture is not even called by the query when using the Android path.

If this issue with the images can be fixed. I would like to do the same in the future for other media, Audio and Video, and maybe with PDFs.

Things I have tried

Experiment 01. How I expected to be

Image field embedded using ![[]]

The query works but only with independent columns per field.

TABLE WITHOUT ID
(Status + dateformat(Date,"HH:mm ") + Emoji) as “”,
Journal, Imagenes

FROM “”

But the image doesn’t render when merging the fields in the query.

TABLE WITHOUT ID
(Journal + Imagenes) as “Journal”

FROM “”

Experiment 02. How I made it work in Windows

Image field using ![]()
Images:: ![xxxx.jpg](C:\Absolut\Path\Obsidian\Attachments\xxxx.jpg)

This query works as I want in Windows but it doesn’t work on Android

TABLE WITHOUT ID
(Journal + Imagenes) as “Journal”

FROM “”

Windows
Pasted image 20230409125241

Android

Thank you

Thanks in advance, this is my first post and I hope you understand what I am struggling with. Let me know if something is not clear. And apologies if this was already solved somewhere else, I couldn’t find it

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.