I just installed dataview for the first time today and I seem to have come across a bug and I thought I’d see if anyone else is having the same issue here - or if I’m doing something wrong.
What I’m trying to do
I’m trying to create a list of tasks within each of my project files where the list only shows tasks associated with the particular project in question.
My metadata in the individual tasks files is as follows:
project:: [[P - Sample project]] status:: 03 later action
and the query in each project:
TABLE status WHERE project = this.file.link SORT status desc
Now this works, but in a very buggy way as the results shown change dependent on what files have been selected previously. The video below shows this behavior:
Things I have tried
I’ve tried a bunch of things, using YAML instead of inline fields, removing any emojis from my field contents, changing the query to
file.project = ... but nothing seems to change the behavior above.