Steps to reproduce
- Create new vault (“inner vault”) under folder (“outer vault”).
- Create daily note in the inner vault and create new folder path for daily note.
- Write in some paragraphs and text for this daily note.
- Switch back to outer vault.
- Clicked on the new folder (created in inner vault) and clicked on the daily note.
- Opened today’s note with the hotkeys i used.
- Somehow the daily note for my outer vault (which is empty) overrode the daily note for my inner vault (which had text), and now the latter is empty.
- Daily notes for outer vault with no text, as I had not written anything yet.
- Daily note for inner vault with the text I wrote in.
- Daily notes i wrote for inner text is all gone!
- Operating system: Windows 10
- Obsidian version: v0.73
- Using custom CSS: Obsidian Boom