Daily note title not resolving

Steps to reproduce

I have Daily Note core plugin, Calendar Plugin, Templater Plugin and File name heading sync plugin all turn on. And when I launch Obsidian, by the setting it will open/create a daily note for today, but the title of the daily note will not resolve, instead of saying “2022-05-12” it will say “Daily Note” which is the name of the template I use to generate daily notes. Sometime the title will resolve correctly but the Templater variables will not result, so the links to the day before/after will not work and instead be left like this: << [[<% tp.date.now("YYYY-MM-DD", -1) %>]] | [[<% tp.date.now("YYYY-MM-DD", 1) %>]] >>

we don’t take bug reports involving third party plugins sorry!

Can I still post it somewhere to see if other people have ran into this problem?

I will move this to the help section!

Have you tried making previous/next day links using the Periodic Notes variables?

And you’re saying sometimes the title comes out right and sometimes it doesn’t?

Yes, but most often than not title will not resolve and just say the template name, I suspect it may have to do with filename and heading sync plugin

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.