Custom Frames not working with Google apps

What I’m trying to do

Hi, I’m trying to use custom frames to synch my Google Keep to my vault, but I can’t sign into Google in the vault.

Things I have tried

I saw a discussion in the forum where someone said that after signing into Google Calendar it started to work with Keep.

I tried the three Google services that custom frames works with, when I tried Keep and Tasks, after I type my email and hit next, the page goes blank. I can still see the text saying “Google” at the top of the page and the language settings at the bottom, but everything in the middle is gone and nothing happens, it just freezes. When I try to sign into Google Calendar, the sign in button redirects me to the browser, where it automatically signs in but nothing updates in Obsidian.

I have closed and reopened the app, removed and readded the frame, but no matter what I can’t get it to work.

I was able to sign into my Notion account as I just had to put in a code I got in my email rather than going through Google’s website for the sign in.

So clearly the issue is with how the plugin works with Google services, but the other functionality seems to be totally fine.

Does anyone know what I can do about this?

What does the link (in your note? in a canvas text card?) look like?

Have a look at the forum code formatting tips to display your link properly in the forum.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.