This is a follow up on this issue which was just resolved in 0.13.20
Steps to reproduce
- Create a long paragraph/unordered list
- Place cursor at the end of a line
- Navigate right with arrow key
- See cursor moving to the second character in the immediate next line
- Cursor navigating to the beginning (first character) of the immediate next line.
- Cursor jumping to second character on next line
- Operating system: MacOS Monterrey 12.1
- Obsidian 0.13.20 – Installer v0.12.19
- Default theme, no CSS snippets, no plugins running
GIF showing bug in action
This is a complex issue and the current behavior is not technically “wrong”. I understand that other editors behave differently. I moved this to FR.
I see. Is there any other case that you would not consider a bug? I am asking because I am now seeing a behavior where, if you place your cursor at the end of a line and press the down key, it jumps one line.
Isn’t this your original bug that was fixed 0.13.20? If not, open another bug report for that specific issue.