CSS snippet adding bottom margin to .cm-line class makes large portion of text unclickable

I have a CSS snippet with the following code:

.cm-contentContainer {
    line-height: 1.50;
}

.markdown-source-view.mod-cm6 .cm-content > .cm-line {
    margin-bottom: 20px !important;
}

I targeted these classes after looking at the devtools in the app. The changes do take effect but this leaves a large portion of the text above the active line unclickable. And it all gets highlighted at once as if it’s one giant character. The appropriate divs aren’t being highlighted in devtools when I click on them either. Has anyone else run into this problem? When I turn off CSS snippets in the settings everything is immediately clickable. But I can’t think of what other classes to target. All I want is to adjust the line height within paragraphs and add a little margin to the bottom of each paragraph/new line. Many thanks in advance.

Things I have tried

I’m running the latest version and this is the only CSS snippet, I’m on the default theme and only using Typewriter Scroll and Focus Mode community plugins. I’ve done a reinstall, done some searches, and examined the devtools while clicking around; apart from that I really don’t know what else to do.

I guess I only get one chance to edit the original post but I changed margin to padding and the issue appears to have gone away. Just in case anyone else runs into this issue.

1 Like

Hurrah! I think you can mark your second post as the solution to get it included in your first post.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.