- Set the
show context menu under cursorhotkey
- Press the hotkey on a word
- The cursor will move up a line and open the context menu there
- I expect the context menu to shop up AT the cursor.
- Operating system:
- Debug info:
SYSTEM INFO: Obsidian version: v0.14.6 Installer version: v0.14.6 Operating system: Darwin Kernel Version 21.5.0: Tue Apr 26 21:08:37 PDT 2022; root:xnu-8020.121.3~4/RELEASE_ARM64_T6000 21.5.0 Login status: not logged in Insider build toggle: off Live preview: on Legacy editor: off Base theme: dark Community theme: Primary Snippets enabled: 1 Safe mode: off Plugins installed: 12 Plugins enabled: 11 1: Obsidian Git 2: Style Settings 3: Hover Editor 4: Dataview 5: Calendar 6: Templater 7: Advanced Tables 8: Code Editor Shortcuts 9: Map View 10: Sliding Panes (Andy's Mode) 11: Advanced Cursors
- At some point the
show context menu under cursorhotkey has begun moving the cursor up a line prior to showing the right click context menu. I have no idea what triggered this change since it was working a few days ago.
- I have not changed my plugins since then.
- I have tried uninstalling and re-installing Obsidian, no change.
- I have tried turning safe mode back on.
- I have tried a brand new vault.
None of the above options make the context menu behaviour return to normal.