Coloring sub folder text

What I’m trying to do

I’ve got colored folders turned on, and I’m trying to figure out how to change the color of the subfolder text to black. The default white is too hard to read against some of the colors. I looked in the Iterative Rainbow Folder Titles.css, and I can see in “:root” that there’s a listing for --FoldText: #000000. And yes, the top level text is black. i can also see listings for “Top Level Folder” stuff, but I’m unsure how to adjust the sub level folder text color. I’m not really savvy with css, so don’t assume I didn’t miss something obvious here.

Thanks for any help.

Screen Shot 2023-03-18 at 8.58.55 AM

Things I have tried

Is this CSS part of a theme or a stand-alone snippet? If you link to the original CSS, I imagine someone can have look :eyes:

Is this from the style settings plugin? If so, you will want to ask on their github repo page.

I found it under:
Options->Editor->Appearance->CSS snippets->Iterative Rainbow Folder Titles

The CSS file says it’s a CSS snippet by Lithou.
Iterative Rainbow Folder Titles.css (11.8 KB)

Had a quick look.

Using the default theme and no other snippets active but the one your linked above, this is what I see:

My guess is your theme settings and/or another snippet is clashing with this one.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.