Steps to reproduce
- In iPadOS make sure the setting `General->Keyboard->Auto-Correction’ is On. It is On by default.
- In Obsidian app try to type following line:
Example code `int`
- When you try to complete
`intand type backtick the app crashes.
- The app should not crash.
- some times the app restarts
- some times it hangs
- Operating system: iPadOS 14.7.1 (18G82)
- Device: iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (5th generation)
- Obsidian version: 1.0.4
- Ipad language: English (US)
- Obsidian third party plugins disabled. No css and no external theme installed.
- Here is the file I am working on Markdown Practice. Try to complete the last line as per the steps to reproduce.