Once you’ve done the above, delete everything above this line.
- Create new canvas “model.card.ModelName-01”
- Fill it with info, links, photos etc.
- Create main canvas “Models.canvas”
- Drag-n-drop “model.card.ModelName-01” into “Models.canvas”
- Hover model.card…01, right click, select “rename” and rename “model.card.ModelName-01” to “model.card.ModelName-02”
- It renames the title and the file itself in vault but clicking on item in canvas it creates a new EMPTY file (canvas) with an OLD name “model.card.ModelName-01”
Did you follow the troubleshooting guide? [Y/N] Y
Yes, this bug repeats in sandbox as well
I expected all the links updated.
It renames the title and the file itself in vault but clicking on item in canvas it creates a new EMPTY file (canvas) with an OLD name “model.card.ModelName-01”
Obsidian version: v1.3.7
Installer version: v1.3.7
Operating system: Darwin Kernel Version 20.6.0: Thu Jun 8 22:36:09 PDT 2023; root:xnu-7188.8.131.521.4~1/RELEASE_X86_64 20.6.0
Insider build toggle: off
Live preview: on
Legacy editor: off
Base theme: dark
Community theme: none
Snippets enabled: 0
Restricted mode: on
Recorded Screenplay is here: