Steps to reproduce
- Using Android 11, download the app from the Play Store
- Open the app and enable permissions
- Try to choose or select a Vault folder
- The system’s “Files” app opens
- Select a folder and allow folder permissions
The Vault should be created/opened.
Vault is not created (no files are modified) or does not open existing Vault; thus I can’t access any of the app’s functions. It is stuck at the vault selection screen.
OS: Lineage OS 18.1 (Android 11)
Device: Moto G5S
App Version: 1.3.2
Reinstalling or deleting data/cache does not work. Also I can’t easily test with stock OS