can't match table markdown with <select>

I tried to add a selection list to the markdawn table, because of which the whole table breaks for me. Then I tried to make a table exclusively through html, but the links inside the table no longer worked. Is it possible somehow to add a list to the classic markdown?

Do you have a code example?

one two three

Священная книга оборотня

two three
-when you click on the link, a window opens asking you to select the opening method, where there is only the option "Microsoft Store"

You should put your code between triple backtick symbols, so it formats as code. ```

Otherwise, the forum auto-formats as a table, and we can’t see your actual code.

I haven’t kept up with this feature, but I remember that Markdown was not supported inside html tags. So maybe that is the problem.

<tr>
		<th>one</th>
		<th>two</th>
		<th>three</th>
	</tr>
	<tr>
		<td><p><a href="ссылка.md">Священная книга оборотня</a></p></td>
		<td>two</td>
		<td>three</td>
	</tr>
</table>```
-when you click on the link, a window opens asking you to select the opening method, where there is only the option "Microsoft Store"

Do you have a code example of what you tried originally? “I tried to add a selection list to the markdown table”

I don’t know what you mean by “selection list”, but you can put links in a Markdown table. This works for me, and I can click on the link just fine:

| one  | two  | three  |
|---|---|---|
|[[ссылка]]   | two  | three  | 

screenshot_2022-05-19_05-41-07

If that is not working, can you please include more information about your Obsidian version, and installer version?

OH! I maybe see the problem. You wanted the link to have an alias name.

Like this right?

[[ссылка|Священная книга оборотня]]

But this breaks inside the table.

I think you can fix this by escaping the | character with a backslash, like this:

| one  | two  | three  |
|---|---|---|
|[[ссылка\|Священная книга оборотня]]   | two  | three  | 

|  <select>                         | one | two   |
	<option>pup</option>
	<option>pup</option>
	<option>pup</option>
</select>   
| ------------------------ | ---- | ----- |
| [[one]]                             | two | three | 

i just want to map the table to the select panel “” (((

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.