Can't get text in editor preview mode to align with left margin

Things I have tried

Ever since i upgraded to Obsidian 1, my text has appeared left aligned but on the right side of the page. I’m at my wit’s end trying to figure out the cause of it. I turned off all my community plugins, but it still appears left aligned on the right side of the panel. I just wondered if somebody else had any idea what might be causing it?

What I’m trying to do

I’m curious - if you go to “Preferences > Appearance” and turn-off “Show Inline Title”, does that have an effect?

This sounds more like a theme-related issue - is it possible that you are using a theme that hasn’t been updated to obsidian 1.0?

I tried it, but it didn’t change the alignment. Thanks for your suggestion, though

1 Like

Thanks for your response. I’ve tried it with just about every theme. (I wish that’s what it was.)

actually i went back and tried the default theme and it worked! I’ll have to go back and double check all my themes, see what i missed. Thanks! I’ve been struggling with this for days, knew i had to be overlooking something obvious.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.