I’m trying to install and use Liam Cain’s calendar plugin, but I’m running into some issues. Installation seems to go fine, however, I am unable to enable the plugin - I am repeatedly given the error message: “Failed to load plugin calendar”, as shown in the image attached.
- Obsidian Version 1.4.1, Android / PlayStore Release
- Chrome OS Version 107.0.5304.51 beta
- Using SyncThing to sync my vault with another device - and android smartphone.
what i’ve tried.
- Tried downloading the plugin from the official github page, as well as the community plugins section within obsidian.
- Both the latest stable and beta releases of the plugin.
- Attempted to enable the plugin in an empty, newly created vault.
- Tried other plugins - they install and can be enabled with no issue.
- Clearing obsidian’s cache and user data, reinstalling obsidian, and rebooting my device.
what i haven’t tried.
- Building the plugin from source. (I’m lazy)
- Making a blood sacrifice to the tech gods. (I have carpeted floors)
Any ideas would be appreciated. Daily notes without the calendar are so much less convenient.