- Make a header with space and use the jump to header thingy. Just like this:
[Jump to me](#jump-to-me) #### Jump to me Good job!
- Click the Jump to me and It should jump on the header.
Does not jump to the header.
It should jump to the header.
- Operating system: Windows 10
- Debug info:
SYSTEM INFO: Obsidian version: v0.13.33 Installer version: v0.13.23 Operating system: Windows 10 Pro 10.0.19044 Login status: not logged in Insider build toggle: off Live preview: on Legacy editor: off Base theme: dark Community theme: none Snippets enabled: 0 Safe mode: off Plugins installed: 3 Plugins enabled: 3 1: cMenu 2: LanguageTool Integration 3: Advanced Tables RECOMMENDATIONS: Community plugins: for bugs, please first try updating all your plugins to latest. If still not fixed, please try to make the issue happen in the help vault or disable community plugins.
It would be really awesome If you can jump to headers that has spaces in Obsidian(Markdown) and if the reproduce is still to little to be understood somehow.
- Copy and paste this Ultimate Privacy Guide by All0cation from Github to Obsidian.
- Click any jumpers that has space in the Contents and It won’t jump.