Can No Longer Differentiate Created vs Uncreated Internal Links

Steps to reproduce

Create an internal link to a note and click on it. Create another internal link but dont click on it (so the page doesn’t yet exist). Compare the look of the 2 links. I can no longer see any difference between links to created pages, and links to pages that have not yet been created. Reproduced in the sandbox vault.

Expected result

I expect the link to the page that exists to be a bolder/darker colour and the link to the page that doesn’t yet exist to be lighter. At least to the extent that I can differentiate between the two. This is what I experienced in previous versions.

Actual result

Both types of links are near identical colours / boldness and I can’t differentiate between them.

Environment

• Operating system: Mac 12.5.1
  • Debug info:
    SYSTEM INFO:
    Obsidian version: v0.16.2
    Installer version: v0.15.6
    Operating system: Darwin Kernel Version 21.6.0: Wed Aug 10 14:25:27 PDT 2022; root:xnu-8020.141.5~2/RELEASE_X86_64 21.6.0
    Login status: logged in
    Catalyst license: insider
    Insider build toggle: on
    Live preview: on
    Legacy editor: off
    Base theme: dark
    Community theme: none
    Snippets enabled: 0
    Restricted mode: on

RECOMMENDATIONS:
none

Additional information

In the screenshot below the first link is to a page that exists, the second link is to a page that hasn’t been created yet. It may just be my eyes but I think there is a very slight difference (with the first a more solid colour) but not enough to easily differentiate them.

CleanShot 2022-09-05 at 18.05.11

I don’t agree with you. Anyway, you can report you feedback on discord channel #insider-desktop.