Buttons

Things I have tried

What I’m trying to do

Thank you for sharing. You have great enthusiasm for explaining it. I have a question, when I create a button for audio recording the audio goes to my notes. I mean the button is in the reading and when I click I don’t see ![[recording]] in the edit page. Of course, as you, know, I can also toggle in and have attachments in a specific folder for example attachments, etc. I think no one is as good as you in using and expanding bottoms, do you know why I can not guide the audio recording to be present on my current note? I want to click on the record and then see the record ng immediately below it next line and I don’t want it to be in another folder and drag and drop it into my current note :). Please help :slight_smile:

Read more

I don’t seem to have the same problem.

I have an attachments folder set. When I make an audio recording, the audio file goes in the attachment folder, and the ![[recording]] link shows up in my note, as expected.

Maybe you can run “Show debug info” in Obsidian, and share that information here.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.