Bulk move (or copy) files from outgoing files pane

Two use cases / problems

Concerning this outgoing links pane:

Rearrangement of files

I would like to be able to rearrange the file location of outgoing-linked files. Right now its only possible to drag&drop each file seperately to a different folder, but it would be very nice to be able to bulk select all outgoing file-links and drag them all together to a new folder.

Creating Copy of linked files for sharing

I frequently want to share notes, which have some links in it. Being able to copy all outgoing-linked files to a new folder, would be very helpful, because I wouldn’t have to search for each linked file seperately.

Proposed solution

1. Possibility to bulk select all outgoing links
  2. drag&drop with left-click => move files to different folder
  3. drag&drop with right-click => open context menu with possibilty to choose “copy files to folder”

If exporting notes including its images is what you ultimately are after, then the community plugin “Markdown export” may be suited. With it, you can export a single note or a folder of notes to a folder either within of outside of your Obsidian vault. It will place your .md note or notes in the folder you indicate, and add all assets to a subfolder “attachments”.

Hi,
Thanks for the tip with markdown export.
Yes, sharing notes is one usecase, but it’s not the main focus. The main focus of my request (maybe I wasn’t clear enough) is to be able to bulk-move the outgoing-linked files to a different folder.
… As it’s also possible in the folder-pane on the left side to bulk-move several files, it also should be possible in the outgoing-links-pane…